Sunday 19 August 2012

MBA review the success of three months to receive an admission notice


Very glad I received a Beijing 211 college admission notice, here I want to put my experience to share with everybody, want to take an examination of MBA students after the help.



One, my background is introduced:



Undergraduate course not 211, 985 colleges and universities, professional accounting, learning in general, the English four levels of levels. 4 years, very few contact English, duration of work just take an examination of the two title English, although the but also open book, from MBA requirement level there is a certain distance. My major and MBA entrance exam subjects also not even remotely qualified, logic class also did not learn, argumentation and write more bad, mathematics also forget much fruit, but I review for three months, first try achievement is 180 +, not high but also enough, so everyone see me this level can take an examination of, you need not be afraid, a good book can have.



Second, how to choose the school:



School choice must be according to their own actual situation, took me to speak, my situation is units do not give WeiPei agreement signed, but I want to continue to work to earn my tuition, so I can only choose can on-the-job and read the school, the so-called on-the-job read is to enter oneself for an examination time fill "off-job", and then go to school when class with on-the-job read together. These all before enter oneself for an examination call to find out about, don't blind to enter oneself for an examination. Also clear since crossed school retrial is tender early, some schools are very late, if retrial be brush away don't want to go to another school retrial, such as our school ~ ~