Sunday 19 August 2012

What is the secret of success of the MBA entrance


Say again the exam's difficulty, everyone always quarrel pu to grind and MBA that which is not good, I think there is no significance. Individual needs different ways. Pu to grind a person can't he said MBA easy to take an examination of, so cheap. This is a logical error, for example, that civil service examination is very simple, is all some elementary school mathematics, Chinese writing, not an English examination, do not take an examination of high number, but can you guarantee that you must take an examination of? The answer say, hehe... MBA, too, subject indeed than pu to grind a simple, but can you guarantee can be admitted to tsinghua university? I don't think so. So see a test is difficult, and is not looked that the topic the difficulty, and attention to a very important indexes, the acceptance rate! If pu to grind a professional acceptance rate is 40%, and a good MBA rates may be less than 20%, you tell me which is more difficult to take an examination of? MBA don't look down on pu to grind, think they are all children, find a job to take an examination of general inquiry, we are also come from just graduated, to realize these students difficulty. Maybe they are later we, even more outstanding than we.
Actually don't want to write, but nothing when looked at you write of thing, the feeling is quite good. So also hope to be able to write something, can help some people. I attended the 2011 MBA1 month ennce exam, the result is very good, is not pleasant to hear, 250! As with my glasses degree.
A joke, speaking of read MBA, I also grew up have a ideal, is hope to be able to learn some management knowledge. So in my work 7 years later joined the test force, it is completely in order to realize the dream, and there is no other distracting thoughts. I am not clever, so I am very hard, a few months of hard study, no entertainment, sleep at 12:00 every day. But I don't feel pain, but very happy, because I to struggle for the ideal. Someone ask me, you are so severe, the future is going to become a CEO ah, I always light said, is only a childhood dream just, and no want to after how, can earn much money. So in test before MBA, ask yourself, what you want. If it makes you happy, just to do, or don't do it!!!!!!

Finally tell everyone: take an examination of MBA is not to take an examination of kwame brown, take an examination of high scores, it is just a qualification test, a 180 points and 250 can also admit, you have no difference. The key still need to see the actual work ability, this is the most key. It's getting late, he simply write about it, it is the first time post, welcome to clap brick, also welcomed a lot lower classwoman and I drove to the exchange. Good night!