Sunday 19 August 2012

Three months studying for an MBA equivalent With three months of work experience

Let everyone see the two celebrity is so growth.

One is to teach English li Yang, he read college bad grades, fail in English, then what does he do? He ran to the place where nobody cried to the English.

One is YeMaoZhong advertising, he sold advertising don't sell, he ran home to write a book. Others see and he said is took the book out of the name.

Developed. Actually done this thing people will know, when he put the book came out, can publishing is not important, because he knows that he has changed.

I was also no way out, put all the money to buy the computer, in the home to do for three months this matter, after three months of change is striking, my parents, my part-time company manager, the most important is to myself, feel the change. Completely different.

In fact I write is not a theory, in fact nothing skills, but many books, and then to do more, hard depletion, stick to it, just began to feel no change, no feeling, very tired, insist on not bottom go to, then do to do, it is more and more quick, and then slowly have change.

And what is interesting is, I at home for about three months, do actually don and I are engaged in work no relationship. Just the three months of training, for my logic, structure, global, writing power of expression, oral expression ability have greatly upgrade.

As for income doubled over 5, when a month is eight hundred dollars, then finish the training after the state of the whole people have changed, confident, and then write a plan to apply for, the results into a big company, of course, I also don't want to go to start, because someone just give me 800 / month, also take their own rent a house, eating, feel bad, but the other party for four consecutive months three times call for me, so I went to, the result to regret it, really good company don't care of salary, important is your own ability.

The first months, I made eight thousand pieces, I used to want to all dare not to think of. Then two months turned positive, and have a relationship colleague, spent a year haven't been able to become a full member.

Then each month salary income more than several times, and award twenty thousand, traveling abroad, in fact they are not tired, I came to this company, but also to the other an advertising company part-time, ha ha, very memories of the past.

Now see too many people talk about salary, I don't really like, I this years don't talk about the boss of salary, because say it funny, book high wages, and many deductions.

I only care about the company's distribution way, how to calculate commissions and bonuses, annual salary.

Last month a my age and famous university MBA to now I'm in a small company to apply for, and not willing to miss and personnel to talk about, the boss is not.

I came to talk about, I say ah, with your qualifications I can't talk to you who do to deputy problem, I talk to you about the distribution of the company's way.

In fact our company ordinary employees income is not high, changsha average level, just not favour, weekend two days off, work a full year and a week's annual leave.

But the company a few department person in charge or rich, like I'm thirty years old, a year around 180000 salary, the other I will not clear, there are several I only seeing each other once a week, younger than me, nothing is take more than me. You should also like this it.







He asked 6 one hundred months 'salary, I say this pour is not important, it is important to the company won't give you arrange business, you find business back, company give you platform, give you match team, can earn much money is your skill.

I had said, ask, what do you have in mind? He said there was "no idea, got up and leave.

It is very interesting, you in changsha want to get six thousand one hundred months, you wait for anybody else finds work for you to do, why can't you find project?

Six thousand is a base salary ah, almost 72000 base salary, if this is so, then I count themselves I should get more than two hundred and fifty thousand the annual salary.

Never take base salary and take the salary is not the same.

If you can't take salary, you don't think about what the boss give you less.

Enterprise is to profit, capitalist is to exploitation. The question is, if you are a true can create value, what you create value you can be taken in one's hand.

University graduates, if what experience also have no, only knowledge, no skills, can find a give you several hundred dollars, let you stay here to learn something enterprise should thank the.

If you think this kind of enterprise is not what you want, you while they are in university honest effort to learn and play less and practice more.

I have a summary, money has never been target, but it would be results.



What is "learning"? Learn to learn, learn and practice, learning and become habits.

Optical not learned, that knowledge is only a book, the teacher taught, not your own, only you repeated practice, through quantitative change, just can have qualitative change, when you form conditioned reflex, you will really master this thing.